Your Hero’s Journey: Navigating Challenging Times 4 Week Class
July 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Tuesday and Thursday, repeating until July 30, 2020
This will be an interactive class with Rev. Jim Lockard.
Location: Classes will be virtual and recorded, using Zoom. You will be provided with a link to join. You do not need a Zoom account to be part of the class.
Tuesday & Thursdays, July 21, 23, 28, 30
11:00 am – 1:00 p.m. (EDT)
Your Hero’s Journey: Navigating Challenging Times
The Hero’s Journey is your personal experience of Transformation, driven from within or without. When understood, you have the power to shape your own life. We will explore how this powerful mythic idea can be used to face the challenges of these times.
IN THIS YOUR HERO’S JOURNEY WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
* Learn the universal mythical model developed by Joseph Campbell
* Gain tools and techniques to develop a healthy, empowered perspective
* Create a personal plan to live the life you desire AND contribute to the greater good
Dr. Jim Lockard is an ordained minister, teacher, speaker, author, blogger, coach, consultant, and thought leader. Raised in Baltimore, Maryland, he is currently living in Lyon, France with his wife, Dorianne Cotter-Lockard, Ph.D. They are frequent presenters at international conferences in the spiritual, business, and academic fields. Jim teaches a 9-month course in Metaphysical Psychology to a small group of students each year.
For twenty years, Jim served as a Spiritual Leader in the Centers for Spiritual Living in California, Florida, and Maryland.
As an author, Dr. Jim has written:
- CREATING THE BELOVED COMMUNITY: A Handbook for Spiritual Leadership, Oneness Books (2017), is available from Amazon.com and other sellers. The Spanish edition is coming soon!
- SACRED THINKING, Awakening to Your Inner Power, Oneness Books (2010), is available in paperback and electronic editions at LuLu.com. The Spanish edition coming soon!
- A chapter author for Spiritual Guidance Across Religions – A Sourcebook for Spiritual Directors and Other Professionals, Editor: Rev. John R. Mabry, Ph.D., Starlight Path Publishers (2014).
- A chapter author for INNOVATIVE DEVELOPMENT: Emerging Worldviews and System Change, Editor: Tom Christiansen, Integral Publishers (2015).
His blog, New Thought Evolutionary, is very popular in New Thought circles and beyond. He is also a regular blogger for AGNT, the Association of Global New Thought.
Jim served on the Board of Directors of International Centers for Spiritual Living from 2003 to 2012. He has been on the Advisory Board of the Association for Global New Thought (AGNT) since 2005. He is a certified presenter and coach of the Spiral Dynamics™ Model, Theory U™, The Q Process™, Edgewalkers™, and the SQ21™ Spiritual Intelligence coaching programs.
Jim also writes a blog on wine at JimLockardOnWine.com